Coconut macaroons are a perfect Harmful 7 free option for your sweet tooth or New Year’s Eve Party. They’ll leave you feeling guilt-free AND they look like little snowballs.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 egg whites
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
3 Tbs pure maple syrup
1/4 cup canned coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. Beat eggs with electric mixer until soft peaks form
3. Fold in remaining ingredients
4. Form into bite-sized balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown
6. (optional) Drizzle with dark chocolate if you want an extra treat!